We always want to feel and look our best. But if you aren’t confident with your body shape, that can seem almost impossible.
Maybe you’ve had kids and your breasts never regained their natural shape, maybe age and gravity have simply taken their toll, or maybe you were just born with a naturally small chest. Whatever the case may be, breast insecurities can be some of the most difficult to overcome.
Breast augmentation might be your solution. More and more women are opting for breast augmentation. In fact, 313,735 women had breast augmentations in 2018, which is a 4% increase from the number of procedures done in 2017.
This increase isn’t surprising when you consider the fact that breast augmentation surgery has an extremely high rate of patient satisfaction. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons released a study in which 98 percent of breast augmentation patients reported that the results met or exceeded their expectations.
Women are becoming increasingly proactive about creating the body they really want, whether that’s through diet, exercise, augmentation, or all three!
Why Are Women Choosing Breast Augmentation?
Most people, when they think of breast augmentation, immediately think of enlargement. But the benefits of breast augmentation go much further than that! Breast augmentation allows you to enlarge, reshape, or simply reposition your breasts in a way that makes you feel beautiful and confident.
These are just a few of the reasons why women are turning to breast augmentation as a solution to end their insecurity.
1. To achieve more symmetrical breasts
No one is born with completely symmetrical breasts, but asymmetry is much more pronounced in some women than others. There are women who are an entire cup size larger on one side than the other – imagine how difficult it is to buy a bra!
This can be a life-long issue, and it can also come about as a result of breastfeeding. Either way, breast augmentation is a way to alter your breasts to the size and the shape you would like.
2. For bigger bustier breasts
We come in all different shapes and sizes — and there is nothing wrong with that. However, there’s also nothing wrong with wanting to have larger breasts. You may have tried padded bras, push-up bras, and silicone bra inserts, but that doesn’t help you look the way you’d like while you’re naked, in lingerie, or in a bathing suit.
Maybe you’ve lost the fullness due to age, breastfeeding, or weight loss. Maybe you were just born with a smaller chest. Whatever the case, implants can be used to add fullness. If you’re smaller than you’d like to be, consider augmentation as a great way to look amazing no matter what you’re wearing!
3. To Boost Their Confidence
Looking good in clothing can be vital to self-confidence and key to looking polished and professional. But what if clothes that fit you well everywhere else never fit your breasts quite right? How do you find well-fitting clothes without always having to have them tailored?
Breast augmentation might be the answer to making your body more proportionate, giving you a put-together look. Because it permanently improves your breasts shape and symmetry, it’s also a much-needed confidence booster.
4. To look more feminine and mature
Femininity looks different to everyone, which means everyone won’t want the same size breasts. But for some ladies, a flat chest can make you feel less mature. You might feel like you haven’t developed correctly or you look younger than other women your age.
That’s where breast augmentation comes in. Choose your own custom size and shape that will make you feel the most comfortable in your own skin. We can help you go up one size or three.
should you get breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation isn’t for everyone, but if you have felt insecure with your chest for years, it’s a great option. You should be at least 22 years old for silicone breast implants. You should also be willing to commit to the recovery process to ensure your breasts keep their new, perky shape.
Think breast augmentation might be right for you? Here’s what the process looks like:
- Schedule your consultation with Dr. Patrick Proffer and our staff. Dr. Proffer has decades of experience and is committed to continuing education, ensuring that he always knows the latest and best techniques for both safety and effectiveness. He is also board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Relax in our clean, comfortable, and private consultation area. No need to worry about people walking through or listening to you through thin curtains. Proffer Surgical wants you to feel comfortable as you discuss your options.
- Once you’ve decided on a plan of action, you’ll come in for your procedure, leaving with a transformed body and increased confidence.
- Pre-operative medication is prescribed to ensure the most comfortable experience possible. Our professional, intraoperative procedures minimize tissue trauma, thereby managing your discomfort.
- You will be able to resume most normal activities within 24 hours. Beyond that, we will prescribe a regimen of warm showers and stretches designed to make you feel back to normal in no time.
At Proffer Surgical, we offer the latest and most technologically advanced techniques in the Panhandle. You can rest assured that you’re in great hands and that the procedure will be done professionally and leave you with the results you want to live a happier, more confident life!
Schedule a consultation to get started today.